About the Job:
At Titansoft, you'll build engaging games and digital services with plan, design, UX and dev teams together. Use your writing skills to shape an intuitive and delightful product experience for users. Help them understand, navigate, achieve goals and come back for more. Join us if you have a passion for storytelling and want to make a career out of it!
1. Use editorial guideline to write clear, consistent and engaging web content, such as UI texts, notifications, error messages, FAQ, onboarding flows, etc.
2. Create and manage website content based on CMS platform and dev tools.
3. Write promotions and advertising copy.
4. Translate document from English to Thai or Indonesian.
5. Manage translation documents for localisation.
6. Write for SEO.
7. Collaborate with dev teams, product planner, UX researchers and designers to establish best practices for product improvement.
8. Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
9. Write clear, consistent, concise product copy (onboarding, notification, registration flows, error message, in-product communications, and more)
10. Know your product area inside and out and show how your content recommendation fit with product goals.
11. Generate and help maintain writing guidelines that are in line with the Company's brand and voice.
12. Find smart ways to use data and research result to evaluate and improve content.
13. Partner with marketing and customer service teams to create a cohesive experience.
1. Ability to speak and write in Thai or Vietnamese fluently and idiomatically.
2. Ability to speak and write in English and able to satisfy most work requirements.
3. Ability to listen and speak in Chinese fluently
1. Experience in content marketing or creative copywriting.
2. Experience in GA tracking and data analysis.
3. Knowledge of Agile culture or User Experience.
4. Team player and self-motivated learner.
5. Ability to get things done across teams/departments/offices.