1. Maintain high levels of service continuity on IP devices for external customer
2. Perform network operation of configuration, capacity, access, performance and security management
3. To provide telephone/remote and on-site 2nd level technical support for Cisco/Juniper/F5/A10 IP devices on an on-call basis within a team
4. To troubleshoot logged faults in order to accurately isolate the cause and provide working solutions, and monitor progress against customer SLAs.
5. DevOps/Programming skill is a plus
*2+ years experience in configuration and troubleshooting IP hardware Routers and Switches in a LAN & WAN environment (Cisco routers, Switches, Juniper MX series routers)
*Familiarity with the IP device IOS/JUNOS on high end routers and switch platforms supporting routing/switching technologies including, OSPF, BGP, IPLC, MPLS
*Familiar with associated TCP/IP technologies such as HTTP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, DHCP, LDAP, NTP, RADIUS Experience of Linux, FreeBSD administration Bachelor's or above degree, related field or 1+ years of experience working as network engineer.