Do you have what it takes to be part of the HR team in Titansoft?
As part of the HR team in the Best Tech Company to work for, we do things a bit differently. Normalcy is too #mainstream and we are driven to continuously improve everything we do! Something unique about us is that we incorporate Agile into our HR practices, but to be frank, it may not suit everyone. But if you are passionate to make a difference, are creative, fun and ready to take on challenges head on, then we are looking for people just like you!
(Here's what we mean by fun - our staff dressing up as the God of Prosperity to distribute red packets to our people. Or facilitating a Scrum Team retrospective meeting using Skittles!)
Step into the world of Titansoft and experience HR in a whole new way!
• Provide recruitment support in terms of filtering to fulfilment of hiring needs and the development and management of our talent pipeline.
• Strengthen our employee engagement programmes to create a fun and attractive workplace.
• Organise and plan company events and manage employee welfare and wellness programmes.
• Provide management support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics, reporting, and advanced predictive analytics.
• Assist in various projects and engagement initiatives to create a fun and engaging work environment. (Just to share, we dressed up as sailors to do one of our major presentations!)
• Assist with ad-hoc HR administrative tasks as required.
What we are looking for in a HR Generalist (Intern)
• Currently pursuing a degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Social Science (Psychology)
• Positive work attitude
• Strong interest in pursuing a career in the field of HR!
The Titansoft Internship Program only supports local students or those with a valid student pass.