【What a Data Scientist does in Titansoft？】
- 1. Apply statistical and machine learning techniques to build models for user classification, fraud detection and other objectives.
- 2. Mine, analyze and visualize data from company databases to drive optimization and improve product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- 3. Identify, understand and solve business problems based on the company's overall targets.
- 4. Coordinate with different feature teams to implement models and design proper performance evaluation metrics.
- 1. Have CRM / User Behavior / Recommendation relevant experience will be a plus.
- 2. Knowledge and experience with application of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree, neural network, etc.).
- 3. Knowledge and experience with application of advanced statistical techniques (regression, various statistical tests, etc.).
- 4. Real-world ML project end-to-end experiences, including model simulation.
- 5. Data pipeline processing end-to-end experiences or have related experience in cooperation with others.
- 6. Five years + of data related work experience.
- 7. Have mentorship experience in leading or guiding data projects/products.
- 1. Proficiency in Python (must), SQL or other programming languages.
- 2. Proficiency in common ML frameworks, etc., Scikit-learn, Keras, Tensorflow.
- 3. Strong problem solving skills.
- 4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams and with stakeholders.
Personality Traits / Characteristics
- 1. Emphasis on outcomes and improvements in product performance.
- 2. Passion to learn and apply new technologies and techniques.
- 3. Data driven.
- 4. Team player.