【What a Data Scientist does in Titansoft？】
1. Apply statistical and machine learning techniques to build models for user classification, fraud detection and other objectives.
2. Mine, analyze and visualize data from company databases to drive optimization and improve product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
3. Identify, understand and solve business problems based on the company's overall targets.
4. Coordinate with different feature teams to implement models and design proper performance evaluation metrics.
1. Have CRM / User Behavior / Recommendation relevant experience will be a plus.
2. Knowledge and experience with application of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree, neural network, etc.).
3. Knowledge and experience with application of advanced statistical techniques (regression, various statistical tests, etc.).
4. Real-world ML project end-to-end experiences, including model simulation.
5. Data pipeline processing end-to-end experiences or have related experience in cooperation with others.
6. Five years + of data related work experience.
7. Have mentorship experience in leading or guiding data projects/products.
1. Proficiency in Python (must), SQL or other programming languages.
2. Proficiency in common ML frameworks, etc., Scikit-learn, Keras, Tensorflow.
3. Strong problem solving skills.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams and with stakeholders.
Personality Traits / Characteristics
1. Emphasis on outcomes and improvements in product performance.
2. Passion to learn and apply new technologies and techniques.
3. Data driven.
4. Team player.