Research and develop methods for measuring and analyzing product quality
Research new algorithms and methods for optimizing product quality and returns.
Research new methods for modeling end-user behaviors.
Lead investigations into multiple streams of product quality data.
Design experiments to answer targeted questions.
Perform tasks assigned by upper management.
1. Master's degree in related disciplines (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, Physics and Operations Research)
2. 2 years + relevant experience working with statistical software (e.g. R, S-PLUS, SAS or similar), databases and scripting languages (e.g. Python).
1. Substantial real-world experience, especially in areas like big data, machine learning and deep learning.
2. Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions.
3. Demonstrated willingness to both guide others and learn new techniques.
4. Demonstrated leadership and self-direction.