What a senior digital marketing specialist does in Titansoft Job Responsibilities:
• Develop effective digital marketing strategies with programs such as SEO, email, social media, digital campaigns and events to assist clients in achieving their business goals
• Analytics to monitor customer engagement, overseeing clients' advertising campaigns, and identifying ways to improve clients' search engine rankings.
• Conduct market research, monitor competitors' SEO/content/marketing strategy, the impact of algorithm updates on competitors.
• Calculating clients' return on ad spend (ROAS) and comparing it against industry averages.
• Analyze large amounts of data and handle multiple projects without compromising on quality
• Collaborating with internal teams (eg. data analytics, developers, and product) to identify new approaches, user segments, and marketing opportunities.
• Work with external agencies and vendors to develop marketing strategy for different countries, track performance and propose feasible enhancement.
• Assessing clients' current digital marketing strategies and suggesting improvements accordingly.
• 5+ year experience leading marketing strategy at a B2C company, ideally in online business.
• Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ever-changing ranking factors.
• E-commerce experience, having knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
• Experience in GA/GSC, SEO, SEM/PPC Advertising.
• Familiarity with running digital marketing campaigns, tracking and reporting on their effectiveness.
• Ability to prioritize, accept responsibility and use initiative when required. • Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
• Ability to perform effectively under busy conditions and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a diverse team of staff.
• Willingness to learn and a desire to gain new skills.
• Other skill: SEO, Mail marketing, GA, GSC and other Google tools