What a digital marketing specialist does in Titansoft
• Develop comprehensive marketing strategy with programs such as SEO, email, social media, digital campaigns and events.
• Use web analytics platforms and SEO tools to monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings, and customer acquisition metrics.
• Co-work with editors to write and proofread marketing related contents across different mediums
• Conduct market research, monitor competitors' SEO/content/marketing strategy, the impact of algorithm updates on competitors.
• Collaborating with internal teams (eg. data analytics, developers, and product) to identify new approaches, user segments, and marketing opportunities.
• Work with external agencies and vendors to develop marketing strategy for different countries, track performance and propose feasible enhancement.
• Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
• 1-3 year experience leading technical SEO initiatives at a B2C company, ideally in the tech.
• Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ever-changing ranking factors.
• E-commerce experience, having knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.