Do you have what it takes to tell our story?
"There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for." – Milton Glaser
Our developers have built great products, and you are coming in to create the most functional and appealing features to showcase to our users with your flair in design and making all things beautiful. Being our creative problem solver, you will work with our User Experience Designer to ensure all the bells and whistles conceptualised can be brought to life.
What a Visual Designer does in Titansoft
1. Conceptualise and visualise arrays of design concepts, from print, user flow to UI design
2. Generate rapid proof-of-concepts such as prototypes and mockups to illustrate ideas clearly
3. Implement and modify new and existing frontend codes such as HTML, CSS and JS
4. Understand and apply design principles such as emphasis, balance, alignment etc. in storytelling
5. Collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create a consistent user experience
6. Leverage on analytics tools to substantiate design rationale
7. Lead or facilitate brainstorming or ideation sessions involving different stakeholders (Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, Content Specialists, etc.)
What we are looking for in a Visual Designer
1. Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Visual Design, or related courses preferred 2. Extensive portfolio of successful past works -No portfolio link or Git will not be considered
1. 3 or more years of experience as a Visual Designer, Web Designer, UI Designer, or similar field
2. Experience in conducting user research to understand users' requirements will have an added advantage
1. Proficient in frontend development (HTML and CSS), design tools (Adobe Creative Suites), rapid prototyping tools (Adobe XD, etc) and component-based frameworks (Vue.JS, React, etc)
2. Problem solving through creative approaches and different perspective
3. Able to articulate complex requirements into easily-understood concepts through illustration and sketches
4. Experienced in developing corporate identities, branding and design systems
5. Have a penchant for aesthetic design (e.g. colour, theory, typography) and are familiar with the latest design trends and best design practices
6. Comfortable with presenting and communicating with different stakeholders
7. Moderate understanding of research tools will have an added advantage
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
• 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
• Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
• Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
• Comprehensive insurance coverage Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
• Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
• Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
• Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other career you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!