Do you have what it takes to be part of the OD team in Titansoft?
As part of the Organization Development team in the Best Tech Company to work for, we do things a bit differently. We're also proud to be holders of HRD Asia's Innovative HR Team award because normalcy is too #mainstream and we are driven to continuously improve everything we do! Something unique about us is that we incorporate Agile into our HR practices, but to be frank, it may not suit everyone. However, if you are passionate to make a difference, are creative, fun and ready to take on challenges head on, then we are looking for people just like you!
(Here's what we mean by fun - our staff dressing up as the God of Prosperity to distribute red packets to our people. Or facilitating a Scrum Team retrospective meeting using Skittles!)
Step into the world of Titansoft and experience OD in a whole new way!
What a Office Administrator Does in Titansoft
• Provide comprehensive & full spectrum Secretarial assistance and Administrative duties to functional managers.
• Replenishment of office and pantry supplies, and upkeep of office furniture.
• Coordinate flight bookings, hotel accommodation, and transportation arrangement.
• Reception duties: answer phone, visitor management & handles all incoming and outgoing mails.
• Assist in office administration and COVID measure compliance.
• Organize Company and Department events.
• Monitors standards and compliance of work performed by on-site cleaning staff.
What we are looking for in a Office Administrator
• Min Diploma level
• At least 1 year of admin/account experience required
• Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
• Ability to converse in both Mandarin & English.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Able to start work immediately
• 5 days work
• Only Singaporeans
What every Titaner enjoys (psst. we didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!