About the Job:
At Titansoft, you'll build engaging games and digital services with plan, design, UX and dev teams together. Use your writing skills to shape an intuitive and delightful product experience for users. Help them understand, navigate, achieve goals and come back for more. Join us if you have a passion for storytelling and want to make a career out of it!
- • Use editorial guideline to write clear, consistent and engaging web content, such as user interface texts, notifications, error messages, FAQ, how-to guide, onboarding flows, etc.
- • Write creative copy for online events and advertising materials.
- • Create and manage website content based on CMS platform and dev tools.
- • Execute product localization.
- • Write for SEO.
- • Manage multilingual documents by arranging translation process.
- • Collaborate with designers, dev teams, product owners, analysts and researchers to establish best practices for product improvement.
- • Collaborate with design teams to contribute to writing guidelines that are in line with the Company's brand and voice.
- • Native or bilingual proficiency in any of the languages: Korean.
- • Ability to write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- • Ability to communicate in Mandarin in the workplace.
- • Excel
- • PowerPoint
- • Word
Nice to have
- • Experience in marketing, product design, UX writing, or creative copywriting.
- • Knowledge of User Experience.
- • Team player and self-motivated learner.
- • Open to opinions.
- • Ability to get things done across teams/departments/offices.