To all detail-oriented, organised and fast learners who share a deep passion for the intricacies of software programming and embrace the idea of positive change.
We are on the search for that special someone who can design, create, manage and fulfill requests for reports and information. If that is what you do, we want to speak with you!
What an Application Support Analyst Does in Titansoft
- Work closely with Project Manager/ Product Owner and end-users to understand business processes and outline report requirements.
- Write and run queries in multiple databases to create and modify business reports.
- Based on databases, troubleshoot and resolve data issues.
- Assist in research and development of new business intelligence tools and techniques for report writing.
- Maintain and clean up existing reporting system.
- Work independently to fulfill routine support requests from stakeholders.
What we are looking for in an Application Support Analyst
- Minimum Diploma. Experience
- Minimum 1- 2 years in SQL writing experiences.
- Has experience in producing reports.
- Technical background in SQL databases, queries and report writing.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel to analyse data.
- Ability to question and eyeball data quality in reports.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required to support the system and resolve technical challenges.
What makes a (super!) Application Support Analyst in Titansoft
- Able to communicate effectively with people from non-technical background.
- Able to code in C#/ Java.
- OLAP, QlikView, PowerBI skill is a plus.
What every Titaner enjoys (psst. we didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!