When you see someone coming up with a method involving pattern recognition, clusters, correlation and anomaly detection to find a needle in the haystack, do you – leave them to it, or take a look at what they are doing and maybe suggest a graph database or, to forget the needle and consider the haystack?
Do you constantly look at current processes, shake your head and offer an enlightening suggestion?
Can you play nice with data, humans and machines - at the same time? If you answer yes to those questions, we would like speak to you!
What a Senior Data Research Engineer does in Titansoft
- Contribute to the design, planning, development, deployment and support of our Automation system, including all aspects of data-driven analytics, test design and execution
- Work closely with Product Owner, other Data Scientists and Software Developers to develop automatic models
- Propose statistical or Machine-Learning based model/methodologies to tackle problems
- Contribute to the development and evolution of analytical models by establishing objectives, key metrics, and test plans
- Manage cross-functional ad hoc research requests
- Coach the team and advocate transforming technology into valuable outcomes
What we are looking for in a Senior Data Research Engineer
- BA / BS / PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of these: Keras, Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Experience with AI / Machine Learning (ML) product or Kaggle
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills
- Strong Machine Learning (ML) algorithms
What makes a (Super!) Senior Data Research Engineer in Titansoft
- Strong knowledge of RL and computer game intelligence
- Ability to understand complex systems and transform them to math solutions
- Experience with big data and time series problems
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!