We are looking for like-minded people who share a deep passion for information technology. If you feel strongly about making that great, life-changing (for you and the thousands of our customers) footprint upon the face of the earth, then we definitely want to speak with you.
Are you flexible...in terms of work responsibilities and arrangements? Are you a willing and able team player? What about being detail-oriented to produce quality and accurate work? Can you handle the pressure...to balance work and play?
And most importantly, are you a self-starter who takes initiative? Don't wait for us to speak with you. (Hint: "Join Now" button!)
What a System Engineer Does in Titansoft
- Support and maintain all aspects of the office IT infrastructure
- Apply operating systems updates, patches and configuration changes
- Perform routine audits of systems and software
- Able to do research and deploy system enhancements with minimal supervision
- Execute tasks assigned by direct supervisor including scheduled after hours on-call responsibility
What we are looking for in a System Engineer
- Minimum Advanced Diploma in Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 1 - 2 years of System Administration experience in a Corporate IT environment
- Configuring and managing Windows, Linux or Unix systems
- Security knowledge and have experience in securing systems, firewalls and anti-virus management
- Automating routine / recurring tasks with script
- Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory and GPO implementation, management and support
- TCP / IP networking, DNS & routing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to engage end-users and to understand requirements
- Have problem solving and troubleshooting skills to resolve technical challenges
What every Titaner enjoys (psst. we didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year. (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Very well-stocked pantry (We've never head of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun! (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!