The Admin Assistant in Titansoft is the Flight Attendant ensuring that all goes well on our journey to #NeverStopImproving, maintaining a safe and secure flight while keeping everyone happy. It's not a glamourous job (really.) but someone's got to do it. An indispensable role in any organization where a calm, organized individual is required to wade through chaos on a daily basis, we know what you are worth. Trust us.
What an Admin Assistant does in Titansoft
- Provide administrative support to a manager, a group of managers or a whole department.
- Prepare and maintain documents using Microsoft Office.
- Daily administration of front desk duties.
- Respond to general enquiries from internal and external parties.
- Ensure efficient use, maintenance and management of office equipment's and resources.
- Attend to office supply requisitions such as stationery, pantry food and beverages.
- Booking of flight and accommodation for business trips.
- Perform tasks as assigned by direct supervisor.
What we are looking for in an Admin Assistant
- Minimum Diploma and above (in any field).
What makes a (super!) Admin Assistant in Titansoft
- Being ready to take on new responsibilities and be willing to learn new things.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Being proactive.
- Having a good eye for details.
- Solving problems by thinking out of the box and letting your creativity shine!
What Everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year. (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!).
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night).
- Comprehensive insurance coverage - Very well-stocked pantry. (We've never head of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning.
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun! (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!