Are you someone who instead of searching for the needle in the haystack, comes up with a method involving pattern recognition, clusters, correlation and anomaly detection to find it more efficiently next time?
Are you never satisfied with current processes and constantly looking ways to improve?
If you answer yes to those questions, we'd like to speak to you!
What a Data Research Engineer does in Titansoft
- Work closely with Product Owners, other Data Scientists and Software Developers to develop automatic models
- Propose statistical or Machine-Learning based models/ methodologies to tackle problems
- Understand domain knowledge and contribute to the system task
What we are looking for in a Data Research Engineer
- BA/BS/PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other qualified achievement
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of these: Keras, Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Prior experience or course work in analytics and data mining, with focus on segmentation and strategies and predictive models
- Knowledge and experience in data visualisation and Machine-Learning model explanation
What makes a (Super!) Data Research Engineer in Titansoft AKA the "great to haves"
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills
- Experience with AI/ Machine-Learning product or Kaggle
- Processing, cleaning and analysis of datasets
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!