If you believe data makes the world go round, we believe we have found the one we are looking for. Our data and research team are the ultimate managers of data. Others see meaningless figures but they see value.
Our team are part of mathematician, part of computer scientist, and part of interpreters. Of data.
What a Data Engineer does in Titansoft
- Manage data warehouse with plans for a business vertical or a group of business verticals
- Generate and manage all allocated data sets including ensuring its quality based on requirements
- Work with our Data Infrastructure team to triage and resolve infrastructure issues
- Manage the delivery of high impact dashboards and data visualisation diagrams
What we are looking for in a Data Engineer
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other qualified achievement
- Hands-on experience in SQL or similar languages and development experience in at least one scripting language (Python preferred)
- Understand data architecture, data modeling and schema design
What makes a (Super!) Data Engineer in Titansoft
- Patience to clean up huge amounts of data
- Passion to research domain knowledge
- Experience with large data sets, Hadoop, and data visualisation tools
- Interest in cloud computing and service (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Interest in AI/ Machine-Learning product
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!