If your passion for web programming drives you to seek constant challenges; if you work with an Agile mindset; If you feel strongly about making a difference regardless of your job title, we definitely want to speak with you!
What a Software Developer Intern does at Titansoft
- Become a contributing member in a self-managing Scrum team
- Bring an impact to the development of a product with your ideas
- Cultivate a growth mindset
- Hands-on experience working on real problems
- Most importantly, to have fun & learn new things that you never get to learn in school
What we look out for in a Software Developer Intern
- Being an Undergraduate in Computer Science or any other related fields
- Know at least one programming language
- Open-mindset (You may experience counter-intuitive practices)
- Loves challenges and solving problems
Please indicate the period you would like to have the internship in your CV submitted to us.
Batch 1: Sept-Dec/Jan
Batch 2: Apr - Aug
Titansoft Internship Program only supports local students or those with a valid student pass.