Problem seeker. Also, problem solver.
You set our technical direction and tackle application architecture standardization. Solving hard problems? That's your forte. Comprised of experts in programming, databases and networking, your team solves challenging engineering problems and at the same time, ensures efficient code delivery. We'd like to get better at what we do – and you are how we get there, by examining current problems in the system and solving them. One step at a time.
One such problem we are working on right now is to move deployments of around 50+ services from VM's to K8s, to improve speed and efficiency of the system delivery. This involves not only working with teams to containerize existing applications, but also working with operation teams to develop the necessary tools to effectively deliver those applications without downtime.
Our next Software Architect will be someone who
- Loves technical challenges
- Is curious about how systems work
- Reflects on the solution and trade-offs before starting
- Thinks independently and is ready to share your views
- Is humble and fun to work with
What a Software Architect does in Titansoft
- Work with product teams to identify problems in the system
- Use your own skills or work with other experts to solve the chosen problem
- Facilitate technical discussions across teams
- Drive Agile & DevOps practices across the company
- Document research findings and share with teams and community
- Be an open source advocate inside and outside the company
What we are looking for in a Software Architect
- Proven experience as a Software Architect
- Expert programming and software design skills in any one modern programming language
- Understand the current database landscape and is an expert in one or many technologies
- Experience with developing & deploying containerized applications
- Experience with AWS/Google Cloud/Azure
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership skills
What Everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year. (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage - Very well-stocked pantry. (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun! (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!