Do you have what it takes to be part of the HR team in Titansoft?
As part of the HR team in the Best Tech Company to work for, we do things a bit differently. Normalcy is too #mainstream and we are driven to continuously improve everything we do! Something unique about us is that we incorporate Agile into our HR practices, but to be frank, it may not suit everyone. But if you are passionate to make a difference, are creative, fun and ready to take on challenges head on, then we are looking for people just like you!
(Here's what we mean by fun - our staff dressing up as the God of Prosperity to distribute red packets to our people. Or facilitating a Scrum Team retrospective meeting using Skittles!)
Step into the world of Titansoft and experience HR in a whole new way!
What a HR Specialist (L&D Focused) Does in Titansoft
- Plan, design, and implement talent development programs with in-house subject matter experts and/or external vendors to build a continuous learning culture and contribute to organizational effectiveness and change
- Source,vet and analyse external learning content and solutions such as trainers, software solutions, and other learning enablers
- Partner with department heads and conduct training needs analysis to identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Manage the training catalogue and calendar management including communication with internal trainers and participants regarding upcoming programs
- Review L&D processes and policies to ensure that they are business relevant and aligns with L&D trends and practices
- Manage and facilitate orientation program for newcomers
- Coordinate and set up of our new L&D system to support company learning
- Support the Department Manager on building the overall organisational development
- This role will also have the opportunity to collaborate and gain exposure in other functions.
What we are looking for in a HR Specialist (L&D Focused)
Minimum Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Social Science (Psychology) with preferably 3 years of working experience.
To be successful in this role...
You will be required to communicate well with internal and external parties. Strong written skills will be advantageous. Being meticulous and analytical will help you to discover new insights to solve problems. At times, things may get hectic, adrenaline will kick in and you will need to be able to adapt quickly. Our "weapon of choice"? Microsoft Office Applications! (As such, proficiency is a must)
Proficient in Chinese language is preferred, in order to work well with our mandarin-speaking stakeholders overseas for company-wide projects
Don't be afraid to challenge the status quo. Be passionate about continuous learning (As this is one of our core values, if you don't enjoy continuously improving yourself, you might find it stressful in our environment). Not forgetting that being open to ideas/feedback and being adaptive would help you to fit into our culture a lot easier.
If you are able to facilitate discussions with other teams, that would be splendid!
What every Titaner enjoys (psst. we didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun
- (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!