We are looking for someone passionate about creating meaningful digital interactions on the web. If you believe in the power of good content and how it drives action, we would love to have you onboard!
Be it websites, apps or other creative initiatives, you'll be responsible for developing the voice and tone of the product experience. As a Content Specialist, you are the user's advocate, contributing to creating compelling user experiences that also achieves business objectives.
You are the gatekeeper for what our users see. Be it readability, ease of understanding, content timeliness, content relevancy or CTA, you advocate for the importance of content, language and localisation in the software development lifecycle.
- Create and manage web content to ensure that information remains updated and accurate
- Create and manage SEO-friendly content
- Plan and prepare documentations and technical materials
- Create and manage websites based on CMS platforms
- Perform product and market research and case study
- Perform tasks assigned by direct supervisor
- Entry Level Diploma holders are welcome to apply
- Outstanding writing and editorial skills
- Hands-on knowledge in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Strong command of English language is a MUST Proficient in both written and spoken
- Applicants who are also bilingual speakers in Chinese will have an added advantage in order to liaise with Chinese speaking clients
- Technically-competent, hands-on and self-motivated team player Knowledge of IT industry is preferred