At Titansoft, you'll build engaging games and digital services with plan, design, UX and dev teams together. Use your writing skills to shape an intuitive and delightful product experience for users. Help them understand, navigate, achieve goals and come back for more. Join us if you have a passion for storytelling and want to make a career out of it!
1. Use editorial guideline to write clear, consistent and engaging product content, such as UI texts, notifications, error messages, FAQ, onboarding flows, etc.
2. Create advertising texts for brochures and banners.
3. Work with designers on landing pages for new product features.
4. Manage documents for translating English to multiple languages.
5. Execute product localization.
6. Apply SEO principles to maximize reach to our target audience.
7. Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
8. Generate and help maintain writing guidelines that are true to the product and consistent with the company's brand and voice.
9. Partner with marketing and customer service teams to create a cohesive experience.
10. Other ad hoc duties as required.
**What we're looking for
1. Excellent English writing and communication skills.
2. Experience in branding, advertising, marketing, and social communication.
3. Experience in GA tracking and data analysis.
4. Knowledge of Agile culture or User Experience.
5. Team player and self-motivated learner.
6. Ability to get things done across teams/departments/offices.
7. Always down for a brainstorm, experiences being part of a fast-growing startup is a plus.