How does it sound to grow awesome Product Owners and Development Teams who deliver valuable products to clients by responding to changes timely? To work for a bountiful harvest the Agile way, working with our seasoned exposure to professional coaching, facilitation and Agile software development? Sounds like a gardener…or a Scrum Master?
What a Scrum Master does in Titansoft
- Work with your team in iterative and Scrum development
- Create a safe environment for voices to be heard
- Facilitate team's discussions, meetings and conflict resolutions
- Work with us to make room for and support team's growth
- Observe and discover insights within the team and highlight them to the team
- Be familiar with technical practices like Refactoring, Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and have mentored teams on dealing with legacy codes
What we are looking for in a Scrum Master
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management, or other related fields
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Software Development
- Have been exposed to the Agile Software Development methodology for at least 1 year
- Experienced Agile transformation and is familiar with developing products iteratively
- Understand that leadership is the ability to create an environment that enables everyone to contribute productively
- Understand and make positive influence on Agile software development practices, particularly on the process such as iterative development
- Strong awareness, observational skills over the environment and situation on hand
- Ability to facilitate team's discussions, meetings and conflict resolutions
- A strong belief in servant leadership
- Continuously improving and do not satisfy with the status quo
- Believe in empowerment over authority
What makes a (Super!) Scrum Master in Titansoft
- Be familiar with Agile technical practices such as Refactoring, Test Driven Development, Specification by Example, Paired Programming and Continuous Integration
- Have played various roles in the IT space (i.e. Business Analyst, Team Coach, Project Manager, Technical Lead, etc)
- Ability to champion process improvements without being aggressive
- Have a healthy networking attitude
What Everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We Didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year. (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!).
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night).
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Very well-stocked pantry. (We've never head of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning.
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun! (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!