Game changer, armed with data.
You know all about our users, through data analysis. And because you do, you can identify issues and present insights to our Product Owners, spurring them into action. Working with your team, you play a key role in enhancing our business value. After all, you're the one who ignited the spark. And no spark, no fire.
What a Senior Data Scientist does in Titansoft
- Apply statistical and machine learning techniques to build models for user classification, fraud detection and other objectives
- Coordinate with different feature teams to research and develop methods or models and design proper performance evaluation metrics to measure the product quality
- Research new algorithms and methods for driving optimization and improving product quality and returns.
- Research new ways for modelling end-user behaviours
- Lead investigations into multiple streams of product quality data. Identify, understand and solve business problems based on the company's overall targets and design experiments to answer targeted questions
- Perform tasks assigned by direct supervisor
What we are looking for in a Senior Data Scientist
- Minimum Master's degree in related disciplines (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, Physics and Operations Research)
- At least 3 years relevant experience working with statistical software (e.g. Python), Cloud platform (e.g. GCP) and scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Real-world experience, especially in areas like big data, application of machine learning techniques (clustering, classification, etc.) and cloud service (Google Cloud Platform)
- Involvement in end-to-end product development
- Cooperating with multiple roles. (eg. Data Engineer, Software Engineer etc.)
- Applying new tech or method into data product
- Leading a data science product/project
- Knowledge of Statistical model or machine learning model
- Proficiency in Python (must), SQL or other programming languages
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations and insights
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to present the insights clearly to the technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentations skills for coordinating across teams and with stakeholders
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!