We are looking for a product owner who is keen on deeply involving with the product process and requirements.1.Handling business aspects of the project, making priority and trade-off decisions.
- 2.Managing product lifecycle. Develop, maintain and appropriate priority backlog for implementation.
- 3. Develop detailed specification (acceptance criteria) for product features that are clearly understood by the development teams.
- 4. Lead teams and work closely with different teammates to drive the product development process.
- 5. Setting the goals and vision for the product. Initiate product performance monitoring and analysis to discover new opportunity.
- 6. Implement the competitive market survey, collect business requirements, discuss with stakeholders and develop product roadmap. 7. Smoothly convey and communicate with teams and stakeholders.
- 8. Executive assignments by upper management.
- 9. To be on-call based on project needs.
- 1. 2 + work experiences (Preferred, internet or software industries.)
- 2. Proficiency in computer skills, e.g. MS office,
- 3. Eager to learn, self-motivation, team player and have got things Done mindset.
- 4. Independent thinking ability to evaluate item value and arrange the priorities.
- 5. English proficiency. (verbal and writing)
- 6. Must be able to work in high-stress situations.
- 7. Good data analysis skills and logical thinking.