There are only 10 types of people in the world.
Those who understand binary and those who don't.
01010011 01101111 01100110 01110100 01110111 01100001
01110010 01100101 00100000 01000100 01100101 01110110
01100101 01101100 01101111 01110000 01100101 01110010
Like-minded people with a strong passion for the intricacies of software programming and who embrace the idea of positive change, we have been looking for you like, everywhere! If you want to leave a great, life-changing (for you and the many, many, many of our customers) footprint upon the face of the earth (virtually, because we're all about being #ecofriendly), we soooo want to speak with you.
As a Software Developer in Titansoft, you can expect a monthly salary of SGD 4,900 to SGD 5,800
What a Software Developer does in Titansoft
- Apply your expertise on our web applications using C#, ASP.NET and SQL
- Integrate awesome web applications with database or API-driven back-ends
- Design incredible templates for users' ease of use
- Enjoy solving problems with your team before they even turn into one
- Challenge ideas and spawn something revolutionary
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and non-hierarchical team to break new grounds
What we are looking for in a Software Developer
- 0 - 2 years of technical expertise in the software industry (fresh graduates definitely welcome!)
- Knowledge and experience on industry best practices, such as Test-Driven Development and Clean Code
What makes a (Super!) Software Developer in Titansoft
- Passionate about life and how to make it better through technology
- Continuously seek improvements in our products, processes and people
- Constantly honing programming techniques and developing new skills
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!