Game changer, armed with data.
You know all about our users, through data analysis. And because you do, you can identify issues and present insights to our Product Owners, spurring them into action. Working with your team, you play a key role in enhancing our business value. After all, you're the one who ignited the spark. And no spark, no fire.
What a Data Research Engineer does in Titansoft
- Contribute significantly towards the design, planning, development, deploy and support of platform/system, including all aspects of data-driven analytics, test design and execution
- Propose statistical or M/L based model/methodologies to tackle different problem
- Work closely with Product Owner, other Data Scientists and Product Developer to design and execute site-wide marketing initiatives
- Contribute to the development and evolution of analytical models establishing objectives, key metrics, and test plans
- Manage cross-functional ad-hoc research requests
What we are looking for in a Data Research Engineer
BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other qualified achievement
- Knowledge and experience in at either Keras/Tensorflow/Pytorch
- Extensive programming experience with either Python, R, C# etc
- Strong algorithms/data structures background
- Demonstrated history of building prototypes for AI project
- Experience with AI / Machine Learning product or Kaggle
- Experience with multi-threaded design and parallel/distributed computing
- Experience in SQL other programming languages
- Contributions to open source projects
- Working knowledge of C#
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!