There are only 10 types of people in the world.
Those who understand binary and those who don't.
01010011 01101111 01100110 01110100 01110111 01100001
01110010 01100101 00100000 01000100 01100101 01110110
01100101 01101100 01101111 01110000 01100101 01110010
Like-minded people with a strong passion for the intricacies of software programming and who embrace the idea of positive change, we have been looking for you like, everywhere! If you want to leave a great, life-changing (for you and the many, many, many of our customers) footprint upon the face of the earth (virtually, because we're all about being #ecofriendly), we soooo want to speak with you.
Life as a Senior Software Developer in Titansoft, like all great things, is about challenges and innovation, so join us to solve overcome challenges innovatively.
For Senior Software Developers, you can expect a monthly salary between SGD 6,000 to SGD 11,000.
What a Senior Software Developer does in Titansoft
- Apply your expertise to analyse and cater to business, product and users' needs
- Support our Product Owners in prioritising requirements
- Enjoy working with people, value diverse views and strive for synergy between ideas
What we are looking for in a Senior Software Developer
- Technical experience in the Software Industry, preferably in the context of Web and Mobile development
- A great understanding of Agile methodologies such as Test Driven Development, Pair Programming and Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and architectural design patterns
What makes a (Super!) Senior Software Developer in Titansoft
Knowledge and Experience in
- Test Automation Framework (Cucumber, SpecFlow)
- Modern Front End Framework (react.js, vue.js)
- Automated infrastructure management (chef, ansible, docker)
- Database performance optimisation
How it's done, the Titansoft way:
- Through collaboration within self-organizing teams, you will learn from one another
- Through retrospectives, you will enhance your team processes
- Through the countless learning and experiments, you will find yourself improving along the way
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!