*Ring Ring* Your end-users need your help! Will you rise to the occasion and answer the call, drawing on your expertise to solve the problem that they are facing at that moment? Our Technical Support Analysts are the "Batmen" of Titansoft, give them the bat-signal, and they will look into your issue and beat them into oblivion. *POW!*
What a Technical Support Analyst does in Titansoft
- Assist in product support for end users
- Coordinate with team members to resolve reported problems by end users
- Provide a single point of contact for end users to report problems
- Work closely with team members to suggest and propose prevention methods or workarounds for problems
- Be proactive with system monitoring, provide efficient solution and action before end users report / problems occur
- Take responsibility on receiving reports or problems until the root cause is solved or preventive action is applied
- Willing to perform 24/7 support duties on rotational basis
- Perform tasks assigned by direct supervisor
What we are looking for in a Technical Support Analyst
- Minimum Advance Diploma in Computer Science or related field
- At least 1 year of technical support customer service experience in a corporate IT environment.
- Basic knowledge in TCP/ IP networking as well as web services
- Basic knowledge in web application development and support
- Ability to work on their own initiative and be a self-starter
- Detail-oriented and ability to consistently produce high quality, accurate work
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness and ability to work co-operatively with others as part of a team
- Flexibility in terms of responsibilities and working arrangements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with report writing and documentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure for deliverables
What makes a (super!) Technical Support Analyst in Titansoft AKA the "great to haves"
- Candidates who are skilled in IIS, SQL, Logparser and Powershell
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!